- Public preview: Support for managed identity in Azure Cache for Redison 19th January 2022 at 21:46
Connect Azure Cache for Redis to storage accounts via managed identity.
- Scheduled Query Rules API preview version 2021-02-01 will be retired on 31 January 2022on 19th January 2022 at 19:38
Transition to Scheduled Query Rules API version 2021-08-01 before 31 January 2022.
- Azure SQL—General availability updates for late January 2022on 19th January 2022 at 17:00
General Availability enhancements and updates released for Azure SQL
- Azure Machine Learning Announcements – January 2022 General Availability Announcementon 19th January 2022 at 17:00
New features now available in General Availability include add multiple private endpoints for workspaces, and support for storage account IP firewall.
- Public preview: Create multiple data export rules to the same event hub namespaceon 19th January 2022 at 17:00
When exporting data to event hub, you now have the flexibility to create multiple rules and event hub names to the same event hub namespace. This feature is in preview.
- Generally available: A new and improved alert rule creation experienceon 19th January 2022 at 17:00
The ‘Create alert rule’ experience has been simplified and converted into a step wizard, which is now generally available.
- General availability: One-minute frequency log alertson 19th January 2022 at 17:00
With 1-minute frequency log alerts, query can be evaluated every minute for faster time to fire.
- General availability: Ultra disks support on AKSon 19th January 2022 at 17:00
Data intensive AKS workloads can now take advantage of Azure ultra disks.
- General availability: FIPS enabled node pool in Azure Kuberneteson 19th January 2022 at 17:00
You can now create FIPS 140-2 enabled node pools in AKS
- Generally available: Containerd support for Windows in AKSon 19th January 2022 at 17:00
You can now run Windows workloads on containerd in AKS
- Generally available: Azure Kubernetes support for upgrade eventson 19th January 2022 at 17:00
Azure Kubernetes (AKS) now supports several new upgrade events to help customers understand and view their upgrade status in the portal or via the CLI.
- Public preview: Kubernetes version alias support in AKSon 19th January 2022 at 17:00
You no longer need to specify the exact Kubernetes patch version number in your setup.
- Generally available: Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Flexible Server in two new regionson 19th January 2022 at 17:00
Provision your Azure Database for MySQL - Flexible Server today in the China East 2 and China North 2 regions.
- Generally available: Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Hyperscale (Citus): New certificationson 19th January 2022 at 17:00
New compliance certifications are now available on Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Hyperscale (Citus), a managed service running the open-source Postgres database on Azure.
- General availability: Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Hyperscale (Citus) in new regionson 19th January 2022 at 17:00
Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Hyperscale (Citus) is now available in the Central India and East Asia regions to distribute your Postgres database across multiple machines using sharding.
- Generally available: Azure IoT Edge tools for Visual Studio extension now supports Visual Studio 2022on 18th January 2022 at 17:00
Download and install the Azure IoT Edge tools for Visual Studio extension that includes latest features and .NET 6 support in Visual Studio 2022.
- General availability: Azure Sphere OS version 22.01 expected on Jan 26on 12th January 2022 at 23:44
Participate in the retail evaluation now to ensure full compatibility. The OS evaluation period provides 14 days for backward compatibility testing.
- Announcing price reductions for Azure confidential computingon 12th January 2022 at 21:59
Lower prices for Azure confidential computing virtual machines
- Public preview: Azure Static Web Apps enterprise-grade edgeon 12th January 2022 at 17:00
Extend your Static Web App with a zero-config enterprise-grade edge powered by Azure Front Door.
- General availability: Multiple custom BGP APIPA addresses for active VPN gatewayson 11th January 2022 at 22:00
Get more flexibility for your on-premises BGP connections to Azure and create BGP-enabled VPN connections between Azure and other cloud providers.