- Azure Site Recovery update rollup 56 is now generally available - July 2021on 27th July 2021 at 17:00
The latest Azure Site Recovery update provides improvements, fixes, updated replication support, and download links for Site Recovery components.
- General Availability: Azure Stream Analytics Tools for Visual Studio Codeon 27th July 2021 at 16:00
Azure Stream Analytics Tools for Visual Studio Code is for developers to easily author, test, debug, and manage Azure Stream Analytics jobs.
- Public preview: Azure Virtual Desktop is now available in the Azure China cloudon 26th July 2021 at 23:31
Get started today with Azure Virtual Desktop in public preview in Azure China cloud. Deploy and scale Windows desktops and apps on Azure in minutes.
- Azure Active Directory support for Azure Relay now in public previewon 23rd July 2021 at 17:00
Azure Relay now supports authentication and authorization via Azure AD as a public preview offering. With Azure AD, you don't need to store tokens in your code.
- General availability: Azure Sphere version 21.07on 21st July 2021 at 22:00
The 21.07 update includes heap memory allocation tracking, time sync changes, and support for service principles.
- General availability: New West US 3 region added to Azure HDInsighton 21st July 2021 at 17:21
HDInsight is now generally available for West US 3 customers.
- General availability: Better integration between Azure Monitor and Grafanaon 21st July 2021 at 16:00
Customers using Grafana for visualizing Azure Monitor metrics can now enable additional data sources and have easier authentication using managed identity.
- General availability: Azure Monitor Agent and Data Collection Rules now support direct proxies and Log Analytics gatewayon 21st July 2021 at 16:00
If you use a proxy server or Log Analytics gateway to communicate to Azure Monitor, you can now start using the new Azure Monitor Agent (AMA) and Data Collection Rules (DCR) in these network configurations.
- General availability: Built-in Azure Policy support for Network Watcher Traffic Analyticson 21st July 2021 at 16:00
Traffic Analytics can now be enabled using Built-in Azure Policy, thus improving your deployment experience. Now organizations can enforce org wide standards and manage traffic monitoring at scale using these policies.
- General availability: Python Functions now support custom telemetry in Application Insightson 21st July 2021 at 16:00
Azure Monitor is releasing a new PyPI package that expands distributed tracing support in Application Insights for Python Functions.
- General availability: Public IP information and inter-zone traffic among many new insights in Traffic Analyticson 21st July 2021 at 16:00
Azure Network Watcher Traffic Analytics solutions is used to monitor network traffic. It now provides WHOIS and Geographic data for all Public IPs interacting with your deployments and further adds DNS domain, threat type & threat description for Malicious IPs. Now, it also supports inter-zone traffic and VMSS level traffic insights.
- Azure Database for MySQL – Flexible Server Auto-grow storage in public previewon 21st July 2021 at 16:00
With auto-grow storage enabled, your storage automatically grows when storage consumed on the Flexible Server is nearing its provisioned limit.
- The public preview of Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Flexible Server now supported in new regionson 21st July 2021 at 16:00
Provision new Flexible Server deployments in new regions for Azure Database for PostgreSQL, a managed service running the open source Postgres database on Azure.
- Public preview: Azure App Service Migration Assistant PowerShell-based experienceon 21st July 2021 at 16:00
The PowerShell-based experience for the Azure App Service Migration Assistant is now in public preview.
- Azure VMware Solution now generally available in the Canada East regionon 19th July 2021 at 23:43
Azure VMware Solution has expanded availability to Canada East. With this release Canada East is now the second region within the Canadian sovereign area to become available (joining Canada Central).
- Public preview: IoT Edge Metrics Collector module 1.0.1 releaseon 19th July 2021 at 16:51
This update provides security and reliability improvements, and support for government and regional clouds.
- Announcing the Azure Firewall Premium general availabilityon 19th July 2021 at 16:00
Utilize next-generation firewall capabilities in Azure Firewall Premium
- Public preview: Scan and view lineage of data stored in Erwin Mart, Google BigQuery and Looker using Azure Purviewon 19th July 2021 at 16:00
Azure Purview now supports automated scanning from Erwin, BigQuery and Looker soureces to extract schema and lineage between data.
- Shared disks on Azure Disk Storage are now generally available on all Premium SSD and Standard SSD sizeson 19th July 2021 at 16:00
Shared disks can now be leveraged on smaller Premium SSDs from 4GiB to 128 GiB and all Standard SSDs from 4 GiB to 32 TiB. This expands shared disk support to Ultra Disk, Premium SSD, and Standard SSD enabling you to optimize for different price and performance options based on your workload needs.
- Public preview: Alerts, Pacemaker cluster (RHEL OS) and data-size for SAP HANAon 19th July 2021 at 15:00
SAP on Azure customers can now set threshold-based alerts on SAP application, databases and clusters though Azur portal with few clicks.